Monday, January 31, 2011

new LIFE. :)

The last year of the first decade of the millennium has ended. And is is time for a change, indeed.

Yes, we need to start a new life, because we have to improve ourselves for the better.

What change should I make then?

1. It is to do better on my studies. Graduation Day is coming near and I need to do my best to have high grades. There is still one quarter, and I will do my best to do so.
2. It is to have a more positive outlook in life. Most of the time, I am pessimistic. Sometimes, this affects the things that I am doing. So, I need to be a little more confident so that I can trust myself. In this way, my works would be better.
3. It is to try hard to keep these promises. I know I can do this. Besides, it is for my own good.


So, what about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment