Saturday, February 5, 2011

KANNAWIDAN FESTIVAL

should always be remembered....

My Kannawidan Festival was not quite enjoyable this year. No matter how badly I want to go to the festival, I cannot go for I need to finish a lot of projects and requirements for school; and there is already a conflict between schedules.

My aunt has asked me a lot of times to go to the Kannawidan Festival. She said that I can see in there all the extraordinary products of the progressive towns of the one and only Ilocos Sur Province. How I wish I could step there even just once. I really feel bad.

At night, different shows and competitions with the special appearances of stars are held. But oh! My parents won't let me stay late at night because they are afraid of the things that may happen at night. I feel worse.

But for sure, another Kannawidan Festival will be held next year, right? I;ll make sure I'll make the most of it when the time comes. Besides, I'll still do my best to go there this year.

Because the KANNAWIDAN FESTIVAL should always be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment