Saturday, February 5, 2011

WHAT I CAN DO FOR MY COUNTRY...




Change: It Starts with ME.


I remember the history that U.S. PRESIDENT Barack Obama made. Being the first African-American U.S. President is for sure a great privilege on his part.

And I remember his very own words:

"Change is what we need. Change is now."

These are one of the most memorable words that I have reflected upon. It's true, change is what we really need. And if that is the case, change should be done within ourselves now.

That's why change, starts with me.

How do I start change then? Well, I promise to study harder for my future. I should be more hardworking. Graduation Day is coming near, and I should do me best to build myself the best future I can have. College is the most critical part of my education, and I should do my best to be successful someday.

From now on, I'll remember what the former U.S. President John F. Kennedy said; that I should not ask what my country can do for me, and that I should ask what I can do for my country, instead.

By these changes, I can be one successful CPA someday. Being someone in the future is already a great help to the country. If I have achieved so, I'll feel full BLISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment