Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE...

by: Jackelyn Fay Reyno, CPA in the Future.

Imagine my Dream which is below...



“Ma’am? Please wake up. Someone is calling you. You still have a meeting to attend to. Ma’am? Please. Wake up, Ma’am!”

I was awakened by my secretary, who has been trying to wake me up for about five minutes. I looked at the clock. Oh my! It was half-past ten in the morning and I have a meeting at ten! How could I have possibly slept?! Dumb me.

“Ma’am?”, said my secretary. “Do you have anything which you would want to instruct?”

I smiled. “None, thanks. Just call me five minutes before the meeting.”

“Okay.” She turned away.”

Don’t be surprised. My schedule goes this way every day. Well, what so you expect from a Bank Governor of a bank like Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas? Ahuh, I told you so. After finishing BS in Accountancy at St. Paul College of Ilocos Sur, I successfully passed the Board Examination. After years of patience and hard work, I finally became the Bank Governor of this respected depository.

Now, if you’ll please excuse me, I still have a meeting to catch. Tootles!

Okay then, how about that for a dream in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment